In this interview he covers the following aspects:
- The first case of COVID-19 in Pakistan was found on 26 February when a student came from Iran;
- The recovery ratio is over 70 percent in Pakistan;
- Pakistan used this pandemic to persuade the US government to ease the sanctions on Iran;
- The situation varies between provinces from center outwards;
- Smart lock down strategy was a good choice for Pakistan;
- Pakistan was exposed to its over-dependence to medical facilities;
- COVID-19 was both a curse and a blessing for Pakistan.